1. Experienced Naval Architect and 2. Post Graduate Naval Architect
1.Experienced Naval Architect
Ideally with the following attributes
- BSc/MSc in Naval Architecture or equivalent.
- Prepared to work in office, on site and travel where the job requires it
- Flexible and pro-active approach
- Capable and experienced in using offshore mooring analysis software.
- Practical experience as a Marine Surveyor and/or Project Manager
- Good report writer
- Prepared to undertake Project Management with minimum supervision
- Enthusiastic and confident in their ability to deliver successful outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Must reside in Orkney.
- Clean driving licence.
- Excellent knowledge of maritime industry ideally with knowledge of the marine renewable energy industry.
Salary Negotiable £ and depending on experience
In first instance please email CV to Alexandra HSQA Manager at email@example.com
For informal chat call David Thomson MD 01856 874884
2. Post Graduate Naval Architect – must have an appropriate degree, some work experience preferred.
This post is part of the ScotGrad Programme and is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and European Regional Development Fund – follow this link https://goo.gl/2z74QY for further details